? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tooth Fairy Gone Bad

Note to self: When leaving money under your child's pillow from the infamous Tooth Fairy, try to leave out the Tuscan Bistro Italian Restaurant receipt!! I think I am going to receive the Mother of the Year Award for this one!

This opened up a whole can of worms bright and early on a Tuesday morning. I was NOT prepared to enlighten little Anna Catherine on the real identity of the fantasy world we had been living in for the 10 short years of her life.

Yep, I did it. I was honest and told her the truth. Wonder who took it worse? Her or ME??

Bummer!


We'll have a great time talking about this when Rachel drags herself in the morning after a holiday weekend. I would never think of opening up this topic without her!

0 comments: